Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What You Need To Know About Chris Christie's Lips, Face

(I promise this won't be at the top of the page for long.)

Haw, see what I did there in the title? Anyway, just how bad is the traffic jam* scandal for Chris Christie? Forget all that other speculation! Let's apply the real, scientific approach, using what we've come to know to be the only true, valid parameter of scandal.

I have been poring over every news photo site I can think of for days now, and I can confirm that Chris Christie has been making plenty of frowny faces lately, and one ever-so-slightly sucked-in lips face, but he has not made the dreaded Frowny, Sucked-In Lips Face™. So it's bad, sure, but it's survivable.

Stay tuned! It could still happen! Be alert!

*I will NOT call it Bridgegate. Shame on you all! Tsk. [FROWNY PONY FACE]

UPDATE: Love, love, love the "mistakes were clearly made" passive phrasing! Truly a classic.

2 comments:

Lulu, the Dewey Dame said...

Sick of -gates, in all misdeeds.

Lame, lame, lame.

The Cat's Meow said...

Thank you for pointing out the dickish, Reagn-y passive tense of "mistakes were clearly made."